I wanted to share the best pieces of wisdom that I’ve learned from my parents.
From my dad, when I was first learning to drive: “Treat all other drivers like they are idiots.” That advice has saved me MANY wrecks. And you can bet that it was the first piece of advice I gave my own dd when she first started driving.
From my mom: “You will rarely regret what you don’t say, but you may often regret what you do say.” That piece of advice has made me think twice before letting words fly out of my mouth.
My own piece of advice: “Live your life for God’s approval and not the approval of man.” When I choose to do this, it sure alleviates a lot of stress from my life.
- Wisdom that makes a difference (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Parental Wisdom and Guidance (fellowshipoftheminds.com)
- Speak …. L I F E (studiofelicityinspirations.wordpress.com)
- Where Does Wisdom Come From? (psychologytoday.com)
- Words of Wisdom in Times of Waiting (cinderellainwaiting.com)
- ADVICE ABOUT ADVICE, By Wendell Ingram (familyties8.wordpress.com)
- Ask For Wisdom (afriendofjesus2013.com)
- Ask For Wisdom (shadeakinbiyi.wordpress.com)