So I’ve been juicing now for around three weeks and I have dropped one size. Not only that, but usually when I have a weekend off, I will take a nap on Friday when I get home, one on Saturday, and sometimes one on Sunday. This weekend, I took one on Friday, but was too busy on Saturday and Sunday to take one. Though my energy wasn’t extremely high on Saturday, I didn’t feel exhausted from having missed out on my usual nap. However, my energy level seemed to be at peak levels all day on Sunday! It has me wondering if perhaps my juicing is increasing my energy levels. And I’ve noticed that I also am drinking less coffee per day.
I want to address something regarding juicing — some people say that juicing isn’t all that it is cracked up to be because you don’t end up getting all of the pulp when you juice. Granted, that is true because a juicer spits out so much pulp. But I want to point out my side of the story. I do not like to eat fresh fruits and veggies. I never have. However, I *love* to drink them! So for me, juicing is a winner because it helps me make healthier choices to get that “live” food in my body and I also gain the benefits of losing weight.
Though I didn’t feel like doing a high energy cardio workout this evening since we had several things to do after I got off work, I pushed myself to do a 35 minute cardio workout. Once I got started, it felt FANTASTIC!! I used one of my Turbo Jam DVDs and did a shorter version that what was on the DVD. Hopefully, this will help motivate me to get back into doing more cardio workouts. Perhaps next week when my vacation starts, I will put forth more effort in that direction.
- Juicing Update (fitmama4life.wordpress.com)
- Juicing (musingsofms.com)
- No Equipment Needed: At Home Cardio Workouts (exercise.answers.com)
- 10 Energy Boosting Fruits – How to Boost your Energy (imniltalaviya.wordpress.com)
- 3 Critical Times for Bodybuilders to Juice (titaniumprox.wordpress.com)
- Daily Health Tip: Keeping your energy levels up (chatwithdrketch.com)
- Juicing up your Life! (theeelixiroflife.wordpress.com)
- Create The Best Concoctions With These Juicing Tips (dianasewilliams.wordpress.com)
- Liver Cleansing Juice Recipe – Juice Lady Cherie (bestjuicingrecipe.wordpress.com)
- Protein Juice Drinks (weightloss.answers.com)