For my 50th birthday, my parents gave me $50. I finally decided what I wanted to buy with the money — though I needed to add some more to it. Here’s what I bought:
I have several other workouts by Shaun T, and I really enjoy them. I decided to try this one too since it also has a low-impact modifier.
I’m still juicing, and though I’m not seeing a lot of difference it my weight, I have dropped a size. I have also noticed an improvement in my digestion.
I am also still building muscle mass and muscle weighs more than fat. After focusing on trying to build up the muscle mass in my triceps, I finally have mostly muscle instead of flab!!! WOOHOO!!!
I have also been doing a lot of inner thigh squats, trying to firm up the flab between my legs. It’s getting much better, but I still have more work to do. I will often do 50-75 of those in a day. It is nice to see that I have built up my stamina where I can do a lot more than what I used to be able to do.
- 12 Top Exercises for Women to Build Muscle Mass (herfitnesshut.com)
- Tone Your Abs And All Your Body Muscles (hypertrophymaxprogram.wordpress.com)
- The best way to Build More Muscle (larryy2011.wordpress.com)
- Building Muscle Mass: General Principles (hetfitness.wordpress.com)
- The Most Effective Muscle And Strength Building Tips (auggielh1969.wordpress.com)