It’s been so cold here this week, and even without the wind chill this morning, it was still below zero.
Since it’s my weekend off, I was thankful to be able to sleep in, all cozy and snug in my bed. I felt completely unmotivated to do anything today, but knew I had a lot of things that I wanted/needed to get done.
After a second cup of coffee and a hot shower, here’s what I managed to tackle:
- Two loads of laundry washed, dried, ironed, and put away,
- Washed dishes and put them away,
- Got my clothes picked out for work next week,
- Returned something to Hobby Lobby and did a bit of shopping while there.
- Went to Big Lots,
- Went to Walmart,
- Went to Books A Million,
- Then off to TJ Maxx.
- Headed home to put all of the shopping items away,
- Made catfish and hush puppies for supper,
- Made my homemade version of bisquik, which takes 9 c. of flour, so it was no easy undertaking to mix and mash everything really well,
- Got the crock pot out, cut the meat for tomorrow’s lunch, and got out the other ingredients I will need for it,
- Washed the dishes again,
- Sent a happy birthday email to my oldest brother.
Though inside I feel like this from all of my accomplishments:
My body actually feels like this: