|PUMPKIN PIE DESSERT SQUARES|
1 pkg. yellow cake mix (reserve 1 c.)
1/2 c. butter, melted
Mix together and spread in a well greased 9×13 pan.
1-1/2 c. pumpkin
2/3 c. sugar
2/3 c. milk
1 t. cinnamon
pinch of salt
Mix together and pour over first layer.
1 c. reserved cake mix
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. butter
Mix these together and crumble over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup mild, chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 1/2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 8 oz. shredded taco cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until evenly brown; drain.
- In a 9×13 inch greased baking dish combine the beef, corn, salsa, olives, cooked noodles, beans, seasoning mix, and tomato sauce.
- Top with shredded taco cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1/2 hour, or until cooked through.
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
1 -8 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
1 package 1.5 oz. Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional but so yummy!)
Nathan Leal’s – News from the Wall #25-
“Donald Trump and World War 3“
The world has entered the next phase of history. War is on the horizon. Russia and China are mobilizing in the Middle East.
…And Donald Trump is gathering momentum. But can he save America?
1 lb. ground beef
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 c. ketchup
1/2 c. milk
12 oz. refrigerated biscuits
Brown meat. Drain. Combine cream cheese, soup, ketchup, and milk. Mix well. Add meat. Pour into 2 qt. greased casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Add biscuits. Bake for 15 minutes.
** I also added a can of black beans to mine. You could even try adding pinto beans.