- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup mild, chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 1/2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 8 oz. shredded taco cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until evenly brown; drain.
- In a 9×13 inch greased baking dish combine the beef, corn, salsa, olives, cooked noodles, beans, seasoning mix, and tomato sauce.
- Top with shredded taco cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1/2 hour, or until cooked through.